Since 2012, Stock Mfg. has designed and manufactured custom uniforms and merchandise for some of the best bars, restaurants, hotels and brands in the world. With roots in the fashion industry, we combine the latest trends with the functionality and durability you expect from workwear.
We offer full service design, development and manufacturing, with a focus on innovative products and a tightly managed supply chain.
Clients include Ace Hotel, Soho House, Aparium Hotel Group, Hyatt Hotels, Lettuce Entertain You, Alinea, One-Off Hospitality, Emmer & Rye, Cresco Cannabis and Grassroots Cannabis.
Working at Stock will be fast paced and ever-changing, and your role will likely evolve with time. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the founders of the company, but an effective candidate will also operate with a lot of autonomy. You’ll also get invited to a lot of cool events and restaurant openings!
Stock is looking for a candidate to take on the role of Operations Manager. In this role, you’ll be the person responsible for making sure the company operates efficiently. You’ll take the lead on customer service, inventory management, and fulfillment.
You’ll also work closely with all three founding partners to serve as the “connective tissue” between sales, design, and production. This will include working on client proposals, tracking material costs, and staying on top of project due dates.
To summarize; it will be your responsibility to make sure everything is organized and efficient, and that nothing falls through the cracks!
- Respond to all customer service inquiries
- Fulfill and ship all orders
- Check in and store all new inventory
- Maintain inventory to ensure accuracy
- Present suggested inventory re-stocks to manager when product is low
- Work directly with Head of Product to ensure production schedule is properly maintained
- Track and maintain product costs in our database
- Assist in putting together pricing proposals for client presentations
- Proficient in excel
- Technologically savvy
- High attention to detail
- Process oriented
- Data Driven
- Passionate about problem solving
- 2-3 years relevant experience strongly preferred
In the interest of transparency and fairness, our compensation is outlined below
- Health and Dental Benefits included
- Salary Range is $40,000 - $50,000/year, depending on experience
- You’ll be required in-office at least 3 days per week.
- Work from home 1-2 days is welcome if all in-person tasks are being accomplished.